20 September 2012

Camden Depot is Running the Race for Hope

I have had some of my audience asking me more about my running of late.  I never really thought to use my writing as a way to help a worthy charity, but why not?  I will be running the Race for Hope in Philadelphia on November 4, 2012.  The race is being organized by the National Brain Tumor Society.  This group is working to help find better treatments for those living with a brain tumor today.  Specifically, these efforts involve investing in discovery science, clinical trial design, and the development of new therapies.

If this sounds like a worthy cause, then feel free to run or donate.  It is OK not to donate as well.  I just wanted to share this event with everyone. Please let me know if there are any runs that you might want me to participate in.  I can run, slowly, anything up to a half marathon at any time.  We'll see what we can do.  Thanks.


No comments: