14 October 2012

Sunday Comics: Thank You, Orioles

This was not something I wanted to draw this early. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this until November, to be honest, but here we are.


I didn't get to watch the last game of the season as I've been spending this weekend being a nerd at New York Comic Con doing stuff like this (and sadly not at a table selling this yet, but maybe someday). I'm crushed that it all ended against the Yankees, but at the same time I'm so beyond proud of this team for clearly overachieving what they were predicted to do on paper. They took us on one heck of a ride this year. And hey, they certainly gave the Yankees a good scare, didn't they? 

Thank you, Orioles, for making me fall in love with baseball all over again this year. 

1 comment:

Philip said...

I live in Plano Texas, and I have followed the Orioles every single game this year with great excitement and enjoyment.
And I am also grateful.