06 April 2012

Opening Day 2012: In-game Chat!

Jon and I are discussing how to switch things up a bit this year and keep presentation of content fresh. As a result, we punted on any big Opening Day blowout piece, projecting the season or selecting Orioles award winners. Instead, I am going to open up a chat in this space for the first half of the game (perhaps more). It's late notice, I know, but if you are reading this, please stop by 30 minutes prior to the game and we will talk 2012 Orioles, prospects and draft.

To the extent chat participation lags today due to the excitement of the game, I'll add some scouting thoughts, as well. Starting with the Yankees series, I'll also be preparing (hopefully at the beginning of each series) an advance scouting report on the team Baltimore is facing.

Happy Opening Day; hopefully see many of you in a couple of hours!

No comments: