12 December 2011

2012 Top 25 Prospect Chat

Here is a link to all of our Winter 2012 Orioles Prospects pieces, including our "Minor League Year in Review" series and write-ups for each of the Top 25 prospects in the system. Our coverage concludes with our Top 25 Prospect chat below.

Top 25 Prospects:
Chat and all player write-ups together here.
*Primer for scouting grades here.

MiLB Year in Review:
Double-A Bowie / Triple-A Norfolk
Advanced-A Frederick
Class A Delmarva
DSL Orioles / Rookie GCL Orioles / Short-season A Aberdeen


1 comment:

Nick J Faleris said...

I just read over the transcript and realize that it could be interpreted that I successfully walked on to ND. I did not.

The answer should have read "I decided to roll the dice as a walkon (but was unsuccessful) rather than playing at a smaller D-II school." Sorry for any confusion -- I realized the answer was going to be a long one and was trying to keep it simple.